Monday, April 4, 2011 - 15:00 in Health & Medicine
A lack of vitamin D, even in generally healthy people, is linked with stiffer arteries and an inability of blood vessels to relax, research from the Emory/Georgia Tech Predictive Health Institute has found...
- Vitamin D levels linked with health of blood vesselsSun, 3 Apr 2011, 18:02:18 EDT
- Vitamin A pushes breast cancer to form blood vessel cellsWed, 16 Jul 2008, 5:28:58 EDT
- Vitamin D may not be the answer to feeling SADTue, 17 Mar 2009, 14:36:20 EDT
- Obstructive sleep apnea linked to blood vessel abnormalitiesMon, 11 Jul 2011, 16:35:11 EDT
- Low levels of vitamin D linked to muscle fat, decreased strength in young peopleFri, 5 Mar 2010, 11:29:04 EST