A study published in Cancer Discovery, the newest journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, debuting here at the AACR 102nd Annual Meeting 2011, held April 2-6, showed how evaluating the immune response in the tumour microenvironment may help researchers better target therapy in breast cancer...
- Immune system may guide chemotherapy for breast cancerSun, 3 Apr 2011, 5:32:25 EDT
- Breast milk may provide a personalized screen of breast cancer riskMon, 4 Apr 2011, 9:05:52 EDT
- Soy isoflavones not a risk for breast cancer survivorsTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:36:19 EDT
- NYU Cancer Institute experts present at the AACR 102nd Annual Meeting 2011Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 8:37:22 EDT
- UPCI, Pitt researchers present findings of cancer studies at AACR 102nd Annual MeetingWed, 6 Apr 2011, 8:37:09 EDT