Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 06:50 in Health & Medicine
Most parents get their information about vaccines from their children's doctors, but some also consider public health officials, other parents, friends and family members and even celebrities as sources of vaccine information...
- U-M experts: Parents trust doctors most when it comes to information about vaccine safetyFri, 1 Apr 2011, 13:05:08 EDT
- Study evaluates parents' reluctance to vaccinate asthmatic kidsMon, 16 May 2011, 17:35:39 EDT
- Pediatric flu vaccination: Understanding low acceptance rates could help increase coverageThu, 28 Apr 2011, 14:35:15 EDT
- Parents need to be convinced their daughters should receive HPV vaccineTue, 4 May 2010, 19:16:31 EDT
- Parents of new babies should be considered for a whooping cough booster, say expertsFri, 28 Nov 2008, 8:57:04 EST