Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 06:10 in Psychology & Sociology
The first national study of the prevalence of multiple partner fertility shows that 28 percent of all U.S. women with two or more children have children by more than one man...
- Many US women have children by more than one manFri, 1 Apr 2011, 13:34:44 EDT
- Violence against women impairs children's healthThu, 11 Sep 2008, 11:16:57 EDT
- Balancing fertility and child survival in the developing worldWed, 3 Oct 2012, 9:34:03 EDT
- International law permits abusive fathers custody of childrenTue, 7 Dec 2010, 10:34:01 EST
- Child-free women feel intense pressure to have kids -- but rarely stress over itTue, 9 Oct 2012, 15:36:55 EDT