Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 06:50 in Health & Medicine
A landmark breast health care publication reveals a multitude of barriers that keep women of developing nations from being screened and treated for breast cancer - but offers tools to help countries improve their breast care programs...
- Breast health global initiative offers unprecedented tools for developing nationsFri, 1 Apr 2011, 11:35:56 EDT
- Implementation of breast health guidelines for developing countries publishedMon, 6 Oct 2008, 15:29:01 EDT
- Comparison of available breast cancer risk assessment tools shows room for improvementWed, 28 Apr 2010, 16:49:33 EDT
- Screening mammograms catch second breast cancers earlyTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:14 EST
- Breast cancer treatment offers better outcome to women with implantsMon, 1 Dec 2008, 10:43:33 EST