Engineers at Oregon State University have invented a new way to use surface-mount adhesives in the production of low-temperature, microchannel heat exchangers - an advance that will make this promising technology much less expensive for many commercial applications...
- Advance in microchannel manufacturing opens new industry applicationsFri, 1 Apr 2011, 13:05:14 EDT
- Researcher says microchannels could advance tissue engineering methodsMon, 17 Aug 2009, 17:24:04 EDT
- Nanotech yields major advance in heat transfer, cooling technologiesWed, 9 Jun 2010, 13:37:05 EDT
- OSU researchers discover new adhesive for tape, label industryTue, 6 Jul 2010, 15:49:51 EDT
- Microreactor speeds nanotech particle production by 500 timesMon, 1 Nov 2010, 12:03:19 EDT