Populations of Fraser River sockeye salmon are so fine-tuned to their environment that any further environmental changes caused by climate change could lead to the disappearance of some populations, while others may be less affected, says a new study by University of British Columbia scientists...
- Some populations of Fraser River salmon more likely to survive climate change: UBC studyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 14:36:54 EDT
- Salmon smolt survival similar in Columbia and Fraser riversTue, 28 Oct 2008, 10:23:01 EDT
- Similar survival rates for Pacific salmon in Fraser, Columbia Rivers raises new questionsMon, 27 Oct 2008, 20:29:40 EDT
- UBC study establishes formula for predicting climate change impact on salmon stocksWed, 12 Nov 2008, 12:43:45 EST
- AAAS-SFU research: Linking human evolution and climate changeFri, 17 Feb 2012, 16:38:40 EST