Speaking at the UK National Stem Cell Network annual science meeting later today (30 March), Professor Miguel Forte will describe research into a new cell therapy for chronic inflammatory conditions such as Crohn's disease. Patient's own blood cells are used to produce a type of cell - Type 1 T regulatory lymphocyte - that can reduce the extent of the disease...
- Clinical trial success for Crohn's disease cell therapyWed, 30 Mar 2011, 22:35:07 EDT
- New therapy with stem cells to treat Crohn's diseaseThu, 19 Feb 2009, 10:43:34 EST
- Complexity of Crohn's disease revealed as 'gene' count tops 30Sun, 29 Jun 2008, 13:28:42 EDT
- Crohn's disease surgeries make steady advancesTue, 18 Nov 2008, 12:51:07 EST
- Researchers find vitamin D absorption is diminished in patients with Crohn's diseaseTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:16:52 EST