Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Sexual harassment may have become so commonplace for women that they have built up resistance to harassing behaviour they consider merely 'bothersome,' suggests a provocative new study by Michigan State University researchers...
- Study finds surprising gender differences related to sexual harassmentWed, 30 Mar 2011, 10:04:35 EDT
- Female supervisors more susceptible to workplace sexual harassmentSat, 8 Aug 2009, 16:56:39 EDT
- Factors that influence whether people define unwelcome sexual joking in the workplace as harassmentThu, 31 Jul 2008, 16:16:10 EDT
- Redefining sexual discriminationThu, 5 Aug 2010, 10:09:41 EDT
- Perceptions of similar language may prevent understanding of sexual harassment policiesThu, 19 Mar 2009, 16:53:13 EDT