Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 12:20 in Astronomy & Space
Engineering scientists at the University of Southampton have reached above the clouds in a first-of-its-kind experiment to develop new technologies that probe the stratosphere using an unmanned vehicle...
- Scientists reach beyond the clouds with mobile phone app to explore the outer atmosphereWed, 30 Mar 2011, 12:03:54 EDT
- Analysis of atmosphere in Phoenix, Ariz., suggests new model for sound urban growth policiesWed, 16 Jun 2010, 9:06:20 EDT
- New study shows that gases work with particles to promote cloud formationMon, 4 Feb 2013, 16:36:27 EST
- Experiment would test cloud geoengineering as way to slow warmingMon, 20 Aug 2012, 14:04:27 EDT
- NASA seeing spritesTue, 14 Aug 2012, 15:35:30 EDT