In the Faculty of Nursing, students are taught the importance of connecting with the community, and nursing professor Vera Caine has come up with a way for students to not only learn about working in the community, but also to actually be a part of it...
- Nursing students map their way to understanding HIVWed, 30 Mar 2011, 9:08:02 EDT
- Distance-education students utilize computer-mediated communicationWed, 21 Apr 2010, 16:07:23 EDT
- Nursing students twice as likely to smoke as the general populationWed, 13 Jan 2010, 9:37:54 EST
- Yes, the grass IS greener: Why Canadian nurses go -- and stay -- in the USAThu, 14 May 2009, 12:15:30 EDT
- UCLA study reveals smoking's effect on nurses' health, death ratesThu, 13 Nov 2008, 13:16:14 EST