Making a video about a scientific experiment rather than writing up a presentation poster leads to better learning and clearer understanding of the concepts underpinning the experiment according to science educators in Australia. Writing in the International Journal of Innovation and Learning, the researchers explain how preparation and rehearsals for video production also helped with learning...
- Video skilled the students so farMon, 28 Mar 2011, 10:03:22 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- Game on? Video-game ownership may interfere with young boys' academic functioningWed, 10 Mar 2010, 17:20:46 EST
- Infants do not appear to learn words from educational DVDsMon, 1 Mar 2010, 16:52:31 EST
- Non-traditional learning environments need clearer definitions, MU researchers sayTue, 5 Apr 2011, 16:52:27 EDT