Monday, March 28, 2011 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
Despite decades of doctors' reluctance to recommend weight training to pregnant women, a new University of Georgia study has found that a supervised, low-to-moderate intensity program is safe and beneficial...
- Study finds weight training safe for pregnant womenFri, 25 Mar 2011, 14:33:55 EDT
- Pregnant women can prevent excess weight gain with simple steps, study findsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 10:04:54 EDT
- Obese women gain too much weight in pregnancy, then retain weight a year laterWed, 21 Oct 2009, 18:10:37 EDT
- Pregnant women who are lesbians want to be treated like any other expectant motherThu, 22 Oct 2009, 11:01:12 EDT
- MSU researcher creates weight-gain guidelines for women pregnant with twinsTue, 21 Jul 2009, 15:09:46 EDT