Monday, March 28, 2011 - 09:50 in Biology & Nature
Wild migratory birds may indeed play a role in the spread of bird flu, also known as highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1...
- New research suggests wild birds may play a role in the spread of bird fluThu, 24 Mar 2011, 15:34:40 EDT
- Migratory birds, domestic poultry and avian influenza Tue, 5 Apr 2011, 16:52:25 EDT
- Genetic evidence for avian influenza movement from Asia to North America via wild birdsMon, 27 Oct 2008, 15:36:06 EDT
- Satellite data reveal why migrating birds have a small window to spread bird fluFri, 3 Sep 2010, 9:29:32 EDT
- Climate change could increase levels of avian influenza in wild birdsWed, 29 Aug 2012, 11:35:10 EDT