Monday, March 21, 2011 - 11:32 in Health & Medicine
Coupling an electronic prescription drug ordering system with a computerised method for reporting adverse events can dramatically reduce the number of medication errors in a hospital's psychiatric unit, suggests new Johns Hopkins research...
- Computerized systems reduce psychiatric drug errorsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 10:34:41 EDT
- Preventing physician medication mix-ups by reporting themFri, 3 Dec 2010, 11:35:03 EST
- Analysis of quickly stopped Rx orders provides new tool for reducing medical errorsFri, 18 Jul 2008, 15:35:32 EDT
- Medication errors in critical care: Risk factors and preventionMon, 27 Apr 2009, 18:29:05 EDT
- Physicians click their way to better prescriptionsWed, 10 Mar 2010, 12:18:47 EST