Cleaning up pollution, protecting soil from erosion and maintaining species-rich ecosystems are some of the goals of a computational ecology project by a University of Houston (UH) scientist and his team. Published recently in a top journal, the work sheds light on a new method to speed up research in the ecology of plants...
- Protecting ecosystems, pollution remediation goals of research at UHMon, 7 Mar 2011, 10:03:37 EST
- Ecological restoration as a tool for reversing ecosystem fragmentationWed, 8 Oct 2008, 10:48:46 EDT
- Managing ecosystems in a changing climateTue, 26 Jan 2010, 13:31:44 EST
- UCSB urban ecosystem research featured in leading ecology journal Fri, 29 Apr 2011, 10:34:32 EDT
- Earthworm detectives provide genetic clues for dealing with soil pollutionTue, 3 Jun 2008, 8:14:34 EDT