Researchers have developed a simple method of making short protein chains with spiral structures that can also dissolve in water, two desirable traits not often found together. Such structures could have applications as building blocks for self-assembling nanostructures and as agents for drug and gene delivery...
- Simpler way of making proteins could lead to new nanomedicine agentsWed, 23 Feb 2011, 9:22:04 EST
- Let's do the twist: Spiral proteins are efficient gene delivery agentsFri, 16 Dec 2011, 14:36:17 EST
- Penn researchers help nanoscale engineers choose self-assembling proteinsTue, 31 May 2011, 19:40:40 EDT
- Penn-led collaboration mimics library of bio-membranes for use in nanomedicine, drug deliveryThu, 20 May 2010, 15:05:58 EDT
- Several baffling puzzles in protein molecular structure solved with new methodSun, 1 May 2011, 14:01:15 EDT