Mothers who are depressed respond differently to their crying babies than do non-depressed moms. In fact, their reaction, according to brain scans at the University of Oregon, is much more muted than the robust brain activity in non-depressed moms...
- Crying baby draws blunted response in depressed mom's brainTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:32:34 EST
- A mother's criticism causes distinctive neural activity among formerly depressedTue, 31 Mar 2009, 14:49:42 EDT
- Depression diversity: Brain studies reveal big differences among individualsThu, 8 May 2008, 10:36:20 EDT
- The neural basis of the depressive selfTue, 31 Aug 2010, 5:21:43 EDT
- Depression: Not just for adultsThu, 2 Jun 2011, 12:36:01 EDT