Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 18:30 in Psychology & Sociology
The amount the public will pay to prevent the death of a child may be twice that of an adult, according to a new University of Georgia study that asked 199 individuals how much they would pay to prevent a death from child abuse or neglect...
- Society may be willing to pay a high price to prevent child abuse and neglect, study suggestsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:53:00 EST
- New approach needed to tackle child abuse and neglectMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:51 EDT
- Abusive mothers improve parenting after in-home training, emotional support of therapistsTue, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23:34 EDT
- The malicious use of pharmaceuticals: An under-recognized form of child abuseThu, 22 Jul 2010, 0:21:47 EDT
- Child abuse declines nationally in spite of economic deteriorationTue, 24 Aug 2010, 0:42:50 EDT