Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:40 in Health & Medicine
Patients with strokes, brain tumours and spinal cord injuries are at high risk for life-threatening blood clots, but many do not receive preventive therapy, Loyola University Health System researchers report...
- Many stroke patients not getting preventive therapy for blood clotsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 9:33:04 EST
- Fewer than 1 in 5 patients receive treatment to prevent life-threatening blood clotsMon, 2 Jun 2008, 17:36:04 EDT
- High blood pressure after stroke should not necessarily rule out use of clot-busting treatmentMon, 8 Sep 2008, 17:50:26 EDT
- Final data show experimental agent better than aspirin at preventing strokeThu, 10 Feb 2011, 12:05:41 EST
- Statins may prevent blood clots in patients with cardiovascular diseaseTue, 3 Nov 2009, 14:16:31 EST