Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 13:51 in Biology & Nature
Researchers at Northwestern University have created a robotic fish that can move from swimming forward and backward to swimming vertically almost instantaneously by using a sophisticated, ribbon-like fin...
- Robotic ghost knifefish is bornWed, 19 Jan 2011, 9:32:44 EST
- Robot fish could monitor water qualityMon, 2 Nov 2009, 5:51:08 EST
- Swimming pool game inspires robot detectionWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:57:54 EDT
- Computational model of swimming fish could inspire design of robots or medical prostheticsMon, 18 Oct 2010, 17:04:30 EDT
- A tiltable head could improve the ability of undulating robots to navigate disaster debrisMon, 9 May 2011, 16:02:51 EDT