Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 06:50 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Beginning around 542 million years ago, a profusion of animals with shells and skeletons began to appear in the fossil record. So many life forms appeared during this time that it is often referred to as the 'Cambrian Explosion'...
- New time line for appearances of skeletal animals in fossil record developed by UCSB researchersWed, 10 Nov 2010, 11:04:08 EST
- Possible discovery of earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:22:36 EDT
- Researchers find earliest evidence for animal lifeWed, 4 Feb 2009, 14:43:39 EST
- Geologist analyzes earliest shell-covered fossil animalsThu, 22 Oct 2009, 10:38:18 EDT
- Deep-sea protists may explain trace fossil evidence attributed to ancient animalsThu, 20 Nov 2008, 13:29:42 EST