Allopurinol, a relatively inexpensive anti-gout medication that has been on the market for more than 20 years, may have some activity against colorectal adenomas, according to data presented at the Ninth Annual AACR Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research Conference, held here Nov. 7-10, 2010...
- Anti-gout drug may decrease risk for colorectal adenoma progressionMon, 8 Nov 2010, 13:05:05 EST
- Statins do not protect patients against risk of colorectal adenomaMon, 19 Apr 2010, 17:19:44 EDT
- Antioxidant compound reduced incidence of colorectal metachronous adenomasTue, 8 Dec 2009, 5:43:19 EST
- Chemoprevention biomarker for breast cancer identifiedMon, 8 Nov 2010, 13:32:58 EST
- Exercise may reduce risk of endometrial cancerTue, 9 Nov 2010, 12:37:06 EST