Monday, November 8, 2010 - 08:40 in Health & Medicine
Applying a vapour rub is effective for treating children with night-time cough and congestion and improves sleep for children with cold symptoms, according to Penn State College of Medicine researchers...
- Vapor rub relieves cold symptoms for children, helps them sleep betterMon, 8 Nov 2010, 3:22:17 EST
- Popular cold and cough treatment may create respiratory distress in young childrenTue, 13 Jan 2009, 7:43:20 EST
- Commentary suggests alternatives to routine use of OTC cold/cough meds in childrenSat, 1 May 2010, 1:38:29 EDT
- New commentary suggests alternatives to routine use of OTC cold/cough meds in childrenSat, 1 May 2010, 1:38:22 EDT
- Poor children more vulnerable to effects of poor sleepFri, 14 May 2010, 1:07:51 EDT