Obesity and infertility frequently go hand in hand. Now, researchers reporting on studies of mice in the September issue of Cell Metabolism, a Cell Press publication, might have figured out why that is, and the results come as something of a surprise...
- A missing link from obesity to infertility foundTue, 7 Sep 2010, 12:36:46 EDT
- Study sheds new light on link between obesity and infertilityTue, 3 Mar 2009, 8:38:04 EST
- Doctors miss major cause of infertility and obesityTue, 2 Feb 2010, 22:36:00 EST
- This is your brain on estrogenTue, 4 Oct 2011, 17:06:39 EDT
- Mother's obesity may lead to infertility in the next generationWed, 23 Mar 2011, 8:34:07 EDT