Intensively treating hypertension in some African Americans with kidney disease by pushing blood pressure well below the current recommended goal may significantly decrease the number who lose kidney function and require dialysis, suggests a Johns Hopkins-led study publishing in the New England Journal of Medicine Thursday...
- Lower blood pressure may preserve kidney function in some patientsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 18:30:29 EDT
- Lower blood pressure goal benefits some African-Americans with chronic kidney diseaseWed, 1 Sep 2010, 18:30:24 EDT
- Keeping blood pressure in check may benefit some African-Americans with kidney diseaseWed, 6 Oct 2010, 17:12:33 EDT
- Kidney disease patients require individualized careThu, 14 Oct 2010, 18:04:13 EDT
- Gene linked to worsening kidney disease in African-AmericansSat, 20 Nov 2010, 20:36:33 EST