Continuous research and development of alternative energy could soon lead to a new era in human history in which two renewable sources - solar and wind - will become Earth's dominant contributor of energy, a Nobel laureate said here today at a special symposium at the American Chemical Society's 240th National Meeting...
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- Americans using less energy, more renewablesTue, 24 Aug 2010, 8:43:01 EDT
- Electricity collected from the air could become the newest alternative energy sourceWed, 22 Sep 2010, 12:43:24 EDT
- Discovery opens door to efficiently storing and reusing renewable energySun, 31 Mar 2013, 9:31:37 EDT
- Shifting the world to 100 percent clean, renewable energy as early as 2030 -- here are the numbersMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:29:19 EDT