Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 08:07 in Health & Medicine
Early life adversity through poverty, social isolation or abuse in childhood is linked to heightened reactivity, which can lead to heart disease later on, a leading expert on stress and disease said Saturday...
- Adversity in childhood can increase risk of cardiovascular disease in adulthood, research showsSat, 14 Aug 2010, 18:36:14 EDT
- Difficult childhood may increase disease risk in adulthoodTue, 8 Dec 2009, 1:32:12 EST
- Childhood adversity may lead to unhealthy stress response in adult lifeThu, 7 Oct 2010, 12:37:57 EDT
- Low lead levels in children can affect cardiovascular responses to stressFri, 17 Apr 2009, 9:31:48 EDT
- U of T researchers find link between childhood physical abuse and heart diseaseThu, 22 Jul 2010, 10:37:12 EDT