A parasite estimated to afflict as many as 12 million people worldwide relies on a family of genes that should make it vulnerable to compounds developed to treat cancer and other disorders, researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have found...
- Cancer drugs may help stop major parasiteFri, 16 Jul 2010, 12:16:38 EDT
- Protein helps parasite survive in host cellsTue, 28 Dec 2010, 18:30:44 EST
- Easily blocked signaling protein may help scientists stop parasitesWed, 19 May 2010, 14:13:40 EDT
- Scientists make malaria parasite work to reveal its own vulnerabilitiesThu, 29 Jan 2009, 9:08:11 EST
- What parasites eat is the key to better drug designFri, 5 Aug 2011, 20:01:32 EDT