The small number of scientists who are unconvinced that human beings have contributed significantly to climate change have far less expertise and prominence in climate research compared with scientists who are convinced, according to a study led by Stanford researchers...
- Scientific expertise lacking among 'doubters' of climate change, says Stanford-led analysisFri, 25 Jun 2010, 16:23:28 EDT
- Groundwater fate and climate changeMon, 28 Jan 2013, 16:18:03 EST
- Alternative futures of a warming worldWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:29 EST
- Study shows competition, not climate change, led to Neanderthal extinctionMon, 29 Dec 2008, 10:57:22 EST
- The worst impact of climate change may be how humanity reacts to itFri, 6 Aug 2010, 11:17:17 EDT