There are now two major hurricanes in the Eastern Pacific Ocean and they appear to be chasing each other in imagery from the GOES-13 satellite. Hurricane Celia is a Category Five hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Scale, and Hurricane Darby to Celia's east has just become a Category Three hurricane (a major hurricane)...
- GOES-13 captures 2 major hurricanes: Darby trailing CeliaFri, 25 Jun 2010, 16:23:32 EDT
- Celia now in the Major Leagues: a category three hurricaneThu, 24 Jun 2010, 17:22:45 EDT
- NASA satellites see Hurricane Celia strengthen and open an eyeWed, 23 Jun 2010, 15:03:48 EDT
- NASA infrared imagery shows well-defined eye in Category 5 CeliaFri, 25 Jun 2010, 16:46:03 EDT
- Celia and Darby are now both weakening tropical stormsMon, 28 Jun 2010, 13:57:07 EDT