Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 06:40 in Psychology & Sociology
There is no association between risk of early childhood cancers and a mother's exposure to a mobile phone base station during pregnancy, concludes a new study published on bmj.com today...
- No link between early child cancers and living near mobile phone mastsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 19:33:23 EDT
- No link between early childhood cancers and living near mobile phone base station during pregnancy, says studyTue, 22 Jun 2010, 19:33:19 EDT
- Exposure to mobile phones before and after birth linked to kids' behavioral problemsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 3:33:06 EST
- Children and adolescent mobile phone users at no greater risk of brain cancer than non-usersWed, 27 Jul 2011, 17:37:57 EDT
- Biggest ever study shows no link between mobile phone use and tumorsSun, 23 Oct 2011, 10:33:31 EDT