Trauma patients without insurance are more likely to die of their injuries from auto accidents and gunshot wounds than privately insured patients with similar injuries, according to findings of an analysis of 193,804 patients from 649 facilities conducted by University Buffalo emergency medicine physicians...
- Uninsured more likely to die from trauma than patients with insurance, study findsFri, 11 Jun 2010, 14:05:59 EDT
- Uninsured more likely to die from trauma than patients with insurance, study findsFri, 11 Jun 2010, 14:06:00 EDT
- Insurance status of gunshot trauma patients affects mortality outcomesMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:05:43 EDT
- Race and insurance status associated with death from traumaMon, 20 Oct 2008, 18:07:38 EDT
- Study reveals causes of survival disparities based on insurance among rectal cancer patientsMon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:33:52 EDT