Friday, June 4, 2010 - 11:50 in Biology & Nature
The researchers have named the pheromone 'darcin,' after Jane Austen's hero in Pride and Prejudice, Mr Darcy. Darcin stimulates females to 'learn' an individual male's scent, reinforcing their memory of sexual attraction to that same male...
- Pride, prejudice and the 'Darcin effect'Wed, 2 Jun 2010, 19:57:48 EDT
- Pheromone responsible for male mouse 'sex appeal'Thu, 3 Jun 2010, 19:43:33 EDT
- The scent of love: Decomposition and male sex pheromonesMon, 13 Aug 2012, 21:32:54 EDT
- The power of estrogen -- male snakes attract other malesFri, 10 Feb 2012, 13:35:40 EST
- Pheromone helps mice remember where to find a mateThu, 13 Dec 2012, 15:36:55 EST