The Human Microbiome Project (HMP) today published an analysis of 178 genomes from microbes that live in or on the human body. The researchers discovered novel genes and proteins that serve functions in human health and disease, adding a new level of understanding to what is known about the complexity and diversity of these organisms...
- NIH human microbiome project researchers publish first genomic collection of human microbesThu, 20 May 2010, 15:05:48 EDT
- Tracing microbes between individuals towards personalized oral health careSun, 12 Dec 2010, 17:30:54 EST
- The billions that bug us: A genomic view of humans and their microbesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 20:50:41 EDT
- BCM scientists sequence microbes as part of the Jumpstart for Human Microbiome ProjectThu, 20 May 2010, 15:05:51 EDT
- Mapping the healthy human microbiomeWed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:42:14 EDT