Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 15:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A mass extinction of fish 360 million years ago hit the reset button on Earth's life, setting the stage for modern vertebrate biodiversity, a new study reports...
- Prehistoric fish extinction paved the way for modern vertebratesMon, 17 May 2010, 17:07:11 EDT
- Prehistoric fish extinction paved the way for modern vertebratesMon, 17 May 2010, 15:37:19 EDT
- Study unravels why certain fishes went extinct 65 million years agoThu, 26 Mar 2009, 13:53:48 EDT
- World's vertebrates face increasing risk of extinctionTue, 26 Oct 2010, 18:52:53 EDT
- Earth's biodiversity: What do we know and where are we headed?Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 16:12:26 EST