A new, less selective approach to commercial fishing is needed to ensure the ongoing productivity of marine ecosystems and to maintain biodiversity, according to a paper in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America...
- Scientists offer new take on selective fishingThu, 13 May 2010, 9:59:50 EDT
- Fish cancer gene linked to pigment pattern that attracts matesMon, 18 Aug 2008, 17:36:15 EDT
- Fish have enormous nutrient impacts on marine ecosystems, study findsTue, 11 Dec 2012, 17:33:45 EST
- You don't call, you don't write: Connectivity in marine fish populationsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 9:51:09 EDT
- To manage a fishery, you must know how the fish dieMon, 10 Aug 2009, 6:28:55 EDT