Researchers studying the common genetic disorder chromosome 22q.11 deletion syndrome have identified key proteins that act together to regulate early embryonic development. One protein is essential to life; in animal studies, embryos without the protein do not survive past the first few days of gestation...
- Study finds protein that plays key role in early embryonic developmentWed, 12 May 2010, 17:04:32 EDT
- Without this protein, embryonic development haltsThu, 13 May 2010, 13:02:21 EDT
- In a rare disorder, a familiar protein disrupts gene functionTue, 26 May 2009, 20:36:11 EDT
- Newly discovered regulatory mechanism essential for embryo development and may contribute to cancerThu, 28 Oct 2010, 16:36:54 EDT
- Study identifies a protein complex possibly crucial for triggering embryo developmentWed, 6 Jan 2010, 13:32:39 EST