Diverse soft-bodied Burgess Shale-like creatures may have persisted beyond the Cambrian period, according to a new study entitled 'Ordovician faunas of Burgess Shale type.' It is published in the most recent issue (13 May 2010) of the journal Nature...
- US shale gas weakening Russian, Iranian petro-power, Baker Institute study findsWed, 20 Jul 2011, 13:38:33 EDT
- Natural gas from shale contributes to global warmingTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:36:11 EDT
- Fossil find fills in picture of ancient marine lifeThu, 13 May 2010, 12:18:16 EDT
- Study: US-Canadian shale could neutralize Russian energy threat to EuropeansThu, 7 May 2009, 17:57:10 EDT
- 'Fracking' mobilizes uranium in marcellus shaleMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:45 EDT