A prescription drug already approved to treat genital warts and skin cancer may have a new use in boosting the effectiveness of future vaccines for bacterial and viral diseases, such as hepatitis C and HIV (the AIDS virus). These findings appear in ACS' Molecular Pharmaceutics, a bi-monthly journal...
- Prescription drug could boost effects of vaccines for HIV and other diseasesWed, 5 May 2010, 12:54:08 EDT
- News brief: HPV vaccines may reduce a wide range of genital diseasesFri, 5 Feb 2010, 17:59:21 EST
- Lab tests show two-drug combination effective against drug-resistant TB bacteriaThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:32:02 EST
- Major breakthrough may pave the way for therapeutic vaccinesThu, 17 Dec 2009, 9:12:04 EST
- HPV vaccine gives prolonged protection against genital warts and low-grade pre-cancerous growthsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 22:31:01 EDT