An increase in the release of monocytes from bone marrow into the bloodstream predicts how rapidly AIDS develops in monkeys and the magnitude of monocyte turnover correlates with the severity of brain disease in AIDS, Boston College researchers report in the current edition of the online journal PLoS Pathogens...
- Monocyte turnover predicts speed and severity of AIDS and onset of brain diseaseThu, 15 Apr 2010, 19:45:33 EDT
- New class of 'dancing' dendritic cells derived from blood monocytesWed, 10 Nov 2010, 9:04:40 EST
- Unexpected reservoir of monocytes discovered in the spleenThu, 30 Jul 2009, 15:29:02 EDT
- Blood test can predict rheumatoid arthritis before symptoms ariseThu, 28 Jan 2010, 4:21:44 EST
- Weight-bearing exercise does not prevent increased bone turnover during weight lossThu, 11 Mar 2010, 12:04:00 EST