Researchers in Singapore are reporting this week that they have gleaned key insights into the architecture of a protein that controls iron levels in almost all organisms. Their study culminated in one of the first successful attempts to take apart a complex biological nanostructure and isolate the rules that govern its natural formation...
- Significant findings about protein architecture may aid in drug design, generation of nanomaterialsFri, 9 Apr 2010, 11:30:44 EDT
- Protein knots gain new evolutionary significance Tue, 5 Jun 2012, 11:34:05 EDT
- Controlling protein function with nanotechnologyThu, 23 Feb 2012, 11:35:58 EST
- Rules devised for building ideal protein molecules from scratchThu, 29 Nov 2012, 12:40:27 EST
- Errors in protein structure sparked evolution of biological complexityWed, 18 May 2011, 14:03:10 EDT