'We have found real evidence that the Sun still makes its presence felt on Triton, even from so far away. This icy moon actually has seasons just as we do on Earth, but they change far more slowly,' says Emmanuel Lellouch, the lead author of the paper reporting these results in Astronomy and Astrophysics...
- Triton's summer sky of methane and carbon monoxideWed, 7 Apr 2010, 10:00:22 EDT
- A gassy mystery: Researchers discover surprising exoplanetary atmosphereWed, 21 Apr 2010, 16:38:55 EDT
- Carbon monoxide -- the silent calmer?Tue, 8 Nov 2011, 22:34:47 EST
- Multiple sclerosis risk changes with the seasonFri, 29 Jan 2010, 12:00:44 EST
- Direct observation of carbon monoxide binding to metal-porphyrinesMon, 10 Jan 2011, 11:37:59 EST