Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 05:14 in Health & Medicine
An oestrogenic drug that influences neurotransmitter and neuronal systems in the brain is showing promise as an effective therapy for women who suffer from schizophrenia...
- Brain estrogen shows promise as schizophrenia treatmentTue, 30 Mar 2010, 10:18:27 EDT
- Schizophrenia drugs raise the volume of a key signaling system in the brainWed, 12 May 2010, 11:38:09 EDT
- Brain signs of schizophrenia found in babiesMon, 21 Jun 2010, 11:06:27 EDT
- Pitt research identifies new target in brain for treating schizophreniaWed, 5 Nov 2008, 17:29:05 EST
- Treatment for epilepsy is a possible culprit for development of schizophreniaTue, 20 Oct 2009, 14:37:09 EDT