For years, Brown University neuroscientist James Simmons has filmed bats as they flew in packs or individually chased prey in thick foliage. All the while, he asked himself why the bats never collided with objects in their paths or with each other...
- Brown University-led team discovers how bats avoid collisionsMon, 29 Mar 2010, 18:29:50 EDT
- Brown University-led team explains how dinosaurs rose to prominenceMon, 22 Mar 2010, 15:31:49 EDT
- Brown-led team offers first look at how bats landFri, 20 Mar 2009, 18:38:53 EDT
- Northern brown bears discovered feeding on whitefish runsTue, 22 Sep 2009, 12:50:15 EDT
- Brown University scientists discover new principle in material scienceWed, 7 Apr 2010, 13:29:10 EDT