Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 07:42 in Health & Medicine
Millions of people in both the developing and developed world may benefit from new immune-system research findings from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine...
- Penn researchers identify immune cells that fight parasites may promote allergies and asthmaThu, 11 Mar 2010, 13:46:28 EST
- Penn study shows immune system can hurt as well as help fight cancerMon, 29 Sep 2008, 17:07:22 EDT
- Brain structure assists in immune response, according to Penn vet studyWed, 28 Jan 2009, 13:23:36 EST
- Border patrol: Immune cells protect body from invaders, according to Penn studyMon, 7 Feb 2011, 14:08:14 EST
- Shifting forms: Penn study shows how variations of same protein affect immune responseFri, 15 Oct 2010, 15:01:41 EDT