Sunday, February 7, 2010 - 11:28 in Physics & Chemistry
A major hurdle in the ambitious quest to design and construct a radically new kind of quantum computer has been finding a way to manipulate the single electrons that very likely will constitute the new machines' processing components or 'qubits'...
- Physicists find way to control individual bits in quantum computersTue, 7 Jul 2009, 10:43:59 EDT
- 3 tiny qubits, another big step toward quantum computingWed, 29 Sep 2010, 13:39:26 EDT
- NIST achieves record-low error rate for quantum information processing with one qubitWed, 31 Aug 2011, 14:34:03 EDT
- Opening the gate to robust quantum computingFri, 13 Apr 2012, 7:31:35 EDT
- Princeton scientist makes a leap in quantum computingFri, 5 Feb 2010, 14:21:27 EST