Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 06:56 in Health & Medicine
Treating a common heart rhythm disorder by burning heart tissue with a catheter works dramatically better than drug treatments, according to a landmark study published in the Jan. 27 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)...
- Landmark heart treatment studyTue, 26 Jan 2010, 18:10:57 EST
- Heating heart with catheter better than drugs for common heart rhythm disorderThu, 14 May 2009, 11:16:11 EDT
- Heating heart with catheter works better than drugs for heart rhythm disorderWed, 12 Nov 2008, 13:18:11 EST
- Current search for heart disease treatment may not be fruitfulTue, 30 Jun 2009, 16:57:37 EDT
- Study makes first connection between heart disorder and Alzheimer's diseaseFri, 15 May 2009, 6:36:18 EDT