Recent collaborative studies of stream channel offsets along the San Andreas Fault by researchers at Arizona State University and UC Irvine reveal new information about fault behaviour - affecting how we understand the potential for damaging earthquakes...
- San Andreas Fault study unearths new quake informationThu, 21 Jan 2010, 14:38:19 EST
- New earthquake information unearthed by San Andreas Fault studiesFri, 22 Jan 2010, 9:14:37 EST
- Big quakes more frequent than thought on San Andreas faultFri, 20 Aug 2010, 14:24:35 EDT
- Tremors on southern San Andreas Fault may mean increased earthquake riskThu, 9 Jul 2009, 14:53:36 EDT
- San Andreas affected by 2004 Sumatran quakeWed, 30 Sep 2009, 13:34:27 EDT