Skull fragments of prehistoric koalas from the Riversleigh rainforests of millions of year ago suggest they shared the modern koala's 'lazy' lifestyle and ability to produce loud 'bellowing' calls to attract mates and provide warnings about predators...
- Loud and lazy but didn't chew gum: Ancient koalasSat, 19 Dec 2009, 9:35:31 EST
- Vaccine for koala chlamydia closeThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:54 EDT
- World-first research will save koalasWed, 10 Apr 2013, 10:38:57 EDT
- Koalas as picky leaf-eaters, ancient insects in warm climates and California's forest firesTue, 23 Nov 2010, 11:31:40 EST
- Tracking koala disease: New findings from old DNA Wed, 26 Sep 2012, 16:03:56 EDT